Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Joys of Eating









Ahhh...the joys of being able to feed yourself! Weslee loves food at least as much as I do...but he has a particular affinity for wearing food. He particularly likes to put the food in his ears, hair, and up his nose when possible. I, on the other hand, prefer for all of the food to go in my mouth. I don't like wearing food very much, which is probably why I wear an apron when I feed him. He also doesn't like the food to come off...which maybe is a good thing, since many of the things babies his age eat, turn into a thick paste that nothing but a full blown bath can remove. These particular pictures are after an episode with graham crackers, cheese and grapes. Appetizing, aren't they?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Teri,
Weslee is so very adorable. I loved the pictures you took of him eating. It was so WONDERFUL to talk to you the other day. I've missed you! You ARE one of my very favorite people you know. It's always such a joy to talk to you. Love you lots!

Jeni said...

I love that top picture....definitely frameable. He is SO cute. Looks like you are having lots of fun with your new baby boy. love you.

Anonymous said...

hey hey teri! I was wondering how you were all doing. I love the pictures, and hope you din't mind that i am using a few to show in a powerpoint for child development. Sorry i never got to take your pics on the beach. I hope i can be as great as a photographer as you are. I miss you!

♥ carlee june