Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Visit From Nina









My mom just came to visit for a little while. She was such a blessing! I've been able to take naps, gets some housework done (yea! Those hardwood floors finally got polished!), and work on these photos. For those of you who are wondering what a "Nina" is, it is my mother's name for herself now that she's a grandma. She says it sounds "younger" than grandma. So, Kevin's mom is grandma, and my mom is Nina. She's had so much fun (and so has Weslee) chasing Weslee around, spinning him around, playing cars, feeding him, and holding him while he sleeps (that won't last for much longer, I'm sure). We love our Nina and we're so glad she came to visit!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Okay so I love these photos. But my favorite in the kissing one, you know by his face that he just loves smooches. Hopefully he'll keep that attitude about kissing till he is married!!

Anonymous said...

awww how sweet i love ur mom :) those pictures are 2 sweet :)