Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yummy!


OK...so with all this moving jazz, I've been a little lame with updates. I take the pictures, but I neglect to actually get them here where you can see them. I actually have a few spare moments tonight, so there will be a slew of updates.
This happened while my mom was here to visit. I had poured myself a bowl of cereal and had settled in the living room to eat breakfast while talking with my mom. Wes was happily playing with toys. He would toddle up to me to get a "bi" (bite) and then would go back to playing. On one occasion, he came to get his "bi" with some toy pickles in his hand. I didn't think anything of it, until they splashed into my bowl! It surprised me at first, and then I laughed my head off. Had to get a picture of Wes's yummy addition to my breakfast. What a little cook he's turning out to be.
Last night he whipped Kevin and I up an imaginary meal in a pot with a baster. He would stir, fold his arms and bow his head to pray, shout Amen!, stir some more, taste it and say "mmmmm", then share some with us. We lavished on the praise for his cooking. It'll be interesting to see where this interest goes in the future. For now, I'm enjoying pickled cucumber products with my breakfast. Top that, food network!!!

No comments: