Friday, May 1, 2009

Mayfair Date


After my impromptu photo shoot today with one of my Young Women, Weslee and I hit the RAF Mildenhall Mayfair event. We made it a "date". Weslee loved it! He got to pet the owls from a local wildlife reserve and even ride the teacups (he chose the pink one). I was worried that he wouldn't stay on the teacups by himself, but he rode them the entire 5 minutes, twirling his cup around and around, shouting "WOW, Mom, WOW" the entire time. It was so fun to see his face each time he would pass me. He was spinning himself so quickly, it was hard to get a picture of his face at all. We had a fun time. I love going on "dates" with my little man!

1 comment:

Shay Brackney said...

how fun to share these important things with him and record them for later...what a fun day!