Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New House



Nani sent a box of birthday gifts for you a few weeks back. This mammoth box almost killed me to lug to the car (and the whole while I was worried that you were running into oncoming traffic at the post office because I couldn't see a darn thing while carrying it). It wouldn't fit into the trunk. It barely fit into the backseat. It sat in the house, waiting for Nani's arrival and I tripped over it more times that I would like to admit. And then, you gave me a brilliant idea! You tried climbing into a very small box, but you wouldn't fit.
I immediately got to work on emptying the mammoth box and storing all of your gifts in the closet until Nani arrives. Then, we took a knife and some crayons to the box to make the MOST AWESOME HOUSE EVER! You love this thing. You sat in it reading books to "Sheepie" for over half an hour the first night we made it. Since then, you've pushed it down the stairs to sit in while you watch movies, and right now, it's outside where you had lunch. You and Sheepie have had alot of fun in your new little house.

No comments: