Monday, March 24, 2008

Random Late Night Self Portraiture





When Kevin is gone, crazy things happen here. The laundry backs up, we eat turkey sandwiches for weeks on end...and I get bored sometimes after the baby has gone to bed. Sometimes a movie just won't do it...no one is writing me on facebook...no new emails to read...my sister is out being crazy at college and I can't call her on the phone and my brain starts thinking about things to do (which is always scary because my brain comes up with some interesting things). Last night, I decided to have fun with the camera. It was around 11pm and I thought..."What the heck? I haven't taken pictures of myself lately, and I want to play in Photoshop". Really, that's what went through my mind. So, on the flash went and these are some of the pictures I captured at arms' length (I was too lazy to pull out the tripod). I don't think I'm necessarily photogenic, but I'm a cooperative subject, and so I go in front of the camera sometimes when I want to try something out in Photoshop. So, here's me, sharing my boredom with all of you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

You look great Teri!

Andrea said...

I found your blog through Jeni's blog. This is Andrea, I roomed with the three Jeni's freshman year. You look awesome and it sounds like you've been very busy since BYU! If you'd like to check us out you can at jakrausefamily.blogspot.com