Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vegetable!


So, Grandma and Grandpa Hales bought a little foam couch and chair for Wes for his upcoming 1st birthday (I really can't believe he's getting that old!) and he loves to play with it. I kept trying to get a picture of him sitting on it...or playing with it at least...but every time I pull out the camera...he stops whatever he's doing to come and check out the camera. So, I gave him a fun toy...THE REMOTE...to keep him occupied. About 3 pictures in, he fell over on the couch, but kept exploring the remote and pushing buttons. It made for some great pictures. It looks like he's surfing channels, vegging out for the day. We're sending these pictures to grandma and grandpa on their mission in Philadelphia.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What adorable pictures! I love the shades and the new Sock trick! HILARIOUS! I'm glad you got some pictures of him doing that. So cute!

Jeni said...

I love that lounging picture!!! I'm due June 12th. We're having a boy. Sara's birthday is June 5th so they'll be pretty much exactly 3 years apart. I can't believe Weslee is almost 1!!!! It seems like he just came!