Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cheerios can cheer up your day!




Again, my poor son will have to grow up and eventually come to terms with the fact that his mom is wierd. He was cranky at snack time a couple of days ago and I noticed that one of his cheerios was stuck to his face. So, I proceeded to lick and stick every cheerio on his tray to his face and body. He wasn't cranky for long! He thought my new game was so much fun and he'd giggle every time I'd stick another piece of cereal on him. Of course, after a fun time like that, we HAD to have pictures. So, we spent another 15 minutes photographing our fun.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

how totally cute!!! that first picture is like a cheerio ad!

teri hales said...

Thanks, Alissa. That means ALOT coming from you...my photography idol! What can I say, I get lucky sometimes...

Tera said...

It's not fair a cute kid and a photogenic kid all rolled into one. You sure are a lucky mommy!! These pictures are adorable! I had a good laugh thinking that he's going to do this to you someday when you are too old to feed yourself, and I hope someone's there to take pictures. Love ya.

The Toronto Family said...

This is what makes you such a great mom! instead of staying "why are you being so cranky?" you make a game of it! This are the little things that are so important, making your kids feel better when they are sad! you are so great! Also as always, amazing photos!

teri hales said...

Ok...so I sent this to Cheerios after several people said I should here and on Two Peas in a Bucket. I just got an email back from them today saying that they're using the picture for their inter-company bulletin board. So, there we have it.

Yea!