Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Ceremony



























Wow...there really are alot of pictures! Tessa, you're gorgeous in all of these pictures. You were SO FUN to take pictures of! So photogenic. Bub...well, I'm just glad that Tessa can make you really smile. I have to say that I love the location...it was SO beautiful! I think it's kind of funny that all of the groomsmen and bridesmaids look like they're in pain, though, because of the sunlight in their eyes. Brett, especially, had some fun expressions in some of the pictures. Anyway, I hope you guys like what you see...and feel free to give me direction about what you're looking for if I didn't quite nail the finish, or if you'd like me to try a different look with the raw materials I have. Love you guys! Oh...these aren't all the pics...and they are in no particular order, just putting them up as I finish editing them. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Really really loved the LEAP for joy with bridesmaids and groomsmen. Some of those people really got some air!! What a fun day!