Friday, July 11, 2008

The Reception












OK...these are the final pictures of the wedding that I'm going to post. The reception was beautiful thanks to both the mothers and some really good friends. I find that during wedding receptions you really get to see who your friends are. They calm you when you're stressed out. Tell you that your chocolate covered strawberries look wonderful and actually eat one. They help clean up after the whole ordeal. It was nice to see who Bubba and Tessa's real friends were...and they have several. I still don't know Tessa very well...but I know that ALOT of people love her to pieces...and that makes me happy to have her for a sister-in-law...and happy for Bubba that he has her for a wife. I'm actually kind of sad that I won't get to know her very well for a few years to come. But, hey...we've got a long life ahead of us, and plenty of time to become acquainted. Until then, we'll just have to get to know eachother over our blogs.

No comments: