Thursday, July 24, 2008

Revamped!

Dear friends and family,
As you know, our time here in the good old US of A is limited and we are racking our brains for ways to keep in touch with you all. I have, in the sporting interest of trying to keep everyone up to date with our family during our crazy travels abroad, revamped our blog. This is no longer my photography blog, but our family blog. My photography blog is now at terihalesphotography.blogspot.com and I hope you will feel free to visit it for my latest photo sessions (if you so desire).

This blog will be limited to life's daily fun, frustration, exploration, and our missing all of you. We hope you (and grandmas...you know I'm talking about you here)...will find this blog a little easier to navigate now, because let's face it, we all know you're just here for pictures of the kid! And, no one wants to sift through pictures of people they don't know to see pictures of his cute little dimples. So, this is a dimples only blog from now on!

Cheers!
Teri

4 comments:

Tera said...

WOW, you guys really are world travelers. You have seen so many places I am jealous!! I am excited to see all that you guys will be doing. You will be missed!! I am excited for your photography moments too!! Keep the posts coming! Love the revamp!

The Toronto Family said...

in case you do not already know you can link the two blogs together that way a person (like me for example) who is already one blog can just "clink" and then I'm at your other blog. Honestly I forget how to do it but the option is in there somewhere, if you can't find it email me and I will check and tell you how. (if you wanted to link them together anyway)

Micaela said...

That's a pretty sweet picture with Kevin! I love the taxis in the background! It looks like a cover for a travel magazine. :)

Jeni said...

Where are you guys off to?