Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pictures of the Bride and Groom




























OK...so I know it's 4:10 in the morning...and I'm aware that there is a baby in my home that will wake in like 4 hours and need my attention...but I'm addicted to photo editing...and I wanted to post some more work. These are the pictures I've been dying to edit. These are my favorites. This is what I do best...small groups and couples. I like it when the crowd goes away and I just have a few people to focus on. I don't particularly enjoy large groups. I never can seem to get everyone looking good in the same shot. With more than 4 in the group, I lose track of who's hair is in who's face, who isn't looking at the camera...and who's eyes are closed...again! But, with two, I can focus on all of that and get some good stuff.
I was actually kind of glad (though maybe the bride and groom weren't) to have these two alone to myself for a little bit. This is really the only quality time I've gotten to spend with Tessa. This was the first time I got to really see her as a person and not the phantom writer that sends me emails about the upcoming wedding. This was (and might be the only time) I get for a while to see her with my brother and come to know her as my new sister. I liked what I saw. She's really a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Okay third picture from the top Bride alone, WOW I don't know what it is about that picture that fascinates me so much. She just looks euphorically HAPPY!! Next favorite is close up bride and groom, fish backgroud. IT was unique and different, haven't seen many weddings with men in shirts, and khakis. It fit their personalities and again radiating happiness. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! Good job.

The Toronto Family said...

These are some beautiful pictures, I got the rebel xti yesterday, I'm so excited to get into this, your work is just beautiful. you can tell that you love it, and that is a real artist, it has to come from the heart!