Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wedding Preparations
















So, the wedding was beautiful! I was so glad that we could be there to celebrate with my brother and my new sister-in-law. It was great to be out in California again too. I always love visiting and enjoying the beach and seeing all the fam. I took well over 700 pictures, so it's going to take a while to sort though and edit all of these...but here are a few for now. These are the "getting ready" pictures of Tessa, the bridesmaids and other various things the day of the wedding. (They are in the order they happened from the last thing that happened to the first). I wish I had had more time to take prep pictures, but as you can see in one of the pictures, I was busy with other preparations...like making my first tiered cake (for the groom's cake) and doing flowers. But, I'm pleased with the prep captures I did get and am looking forward to toying with the actual wedding pictures in Photoshop. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tera said...

I want to see this famous cake!! Loved the feeling of the black and white 'getting ready'. Very impressive. Sorry I have to comment on all of your goings on!! Great JOB!